Monday, March 30, 2009

Things to be happy about!

Yesterday, Kelly turned 21!!!



Bcoz I didn't hv wrapping paper at hm, we were forced to wrap her present at Ehub! and again bcoz we couldn't find tape, we had to borrow frm Delifrance...



Dinner was at New York New York! :)






On-the-house drink coz Kelly didn't want to do a sabo which would earn her a free meal. :P



We got her to prove her french kissing prowess by knotting a cherry branch...



Woots~! SUCCESS!! :P



Birthday girl with nice nice strawberry shortcake! ^^



Knife hv heart-shape.....



Free apple-flavoured cotton candy. I likeeeee!!



From secondary 1 till today! :D
[Frm left: Jiajin, Suting, Huiyan, Wanyee, Khangjing, Me, Kelly]



On a happy note, I went shopping with Mommy and I saw a v chio external harddisk. I initially fell for the baby blue one. Rare to see this shade of blue on electronic items ma!!!!

But unbelivably, Mama said:

"Get the pink one la! Match your laptop, mouse, camera and bedroom walls!"

I was pretty stunned since she usually nags me abt being too girly pink! :P



But since I really liked the blue.................... I think your know what she did la? Hehe! She spoils me. Really. LOL! Now I got 2 back-ups... One to bring to Australia and one to leave behind in case I lose the one I brought. Lalala~



On an even happier note, I had the Pizza Hut student promo today (must really exploit the student pass before it expires!) and I went to Ikea Tampines!!!! Saw many things I want to buy when I go again with Trixie darling! :)

P/S: I am broke.
P/P/S: I am still sick.
P/P/P/S: I am going to go to sleep smiling. :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home